PORCELAIN CROWNS (CAPS) Advances in the strength and appearance of porcelain crowns (caps) has made them the leading choice in restoring damaged teeth. A porcelain crown strengthens your tooth by providing 360 degrees of coverage, restoring your tooth to its original shape and size. Porcelain crowns (caps) are used to cover a tooth that is…
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct bites
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Remember, your smile speaks before you even say a word!